Dr. René Dockx
Artsenpraktijk voor Homeopathie
tel: 050 61 19 12
- Born in Antwerp Belgium July 1944.
- Doctor in Medicine at the University of Louvain-Belgium (1962-1969)
- Starting practice in Knokke Belgium (1973)
- Studies of Homeopathy, founding member of the studygroup Bryonia (1978)
- Two years of training in Homeopathy by Dr. Pladys+, president of the Liga Homeopathica.
- Co-founder and teacher at the Flemish school for unitary Homeopathy VSU (1980)
- Guestspeaker at the seminar of Homeopathia Europea in Monte Campione-Italy (1982)
- Guestspeaker of the school of unitaire Homeopathy SHO (Netherlands) (1989-1990)
- Teacher at l’Ecole Belge d’ Homéopathie Hypericum group from 1991
- Co-auteur of the Comparative Repertory edited by Homeoden Bookservice in Gent (1992)
- Teacher at the School voor Homeopathie in Amersfoort-Netherlands (1993)